Thursday, April 19, 2012

Come Visit me tomorrow at the Spring Market!

Come join my friend J.R. Hardin and I tomorrow, April 20th at the bi-annual Spring Market at Vickery Creek Elementary (6280 Post Road in Cumming).  We will be joined by several local vendors and artisans selling handmade and homemade goods, freshly grown vegetables, organic food items, local food items and more.  Of course, we will be there with our books in hand, ready to sign a copy for you and yours!  J.R. is a juvenile writer, and author of  the action packed adventure trilogy, The Kudzu Monsters and also The Adventures of Little Dog Koko.  I will, of course, be there with Bearful Bear and his new Moves!  I am trying to think of something fun to giveaway or have to offer along with our books.  I'm thinking possibly fresh squeezed lemonade or scones...or....hmmm...you'll just have to come and see!  Don't miss this fun community event!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment