Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hello blogosphere!  I am still here!  See, after my last post, I was put on bed rest, which meant I wasn't hanging around my computer, and blogging from an iPhone...yeah, not so much.  And then, 9 short days later.... this happened...


Here is my new beauty, Elizabeth (Elli) Grace Everhart!  She is the sweetest baby, and my older two are enamored with her sleepy charm.  So, it's not that I'm ignoring you or anything, but I'm easily distracted by cuteness like this, so I've been too busy snuggling to be typing much. :)  I am excited to post a book review of an early-mid elementary book called "Nimpentoad" hopefully today...unless I get too caught up in poopy diapers!!!  Here's to another beautiful, wonderful creation who will one day change the world with love and kindness!  Miss Elli, we love you soooo much!!!  oh...and there she is crying....

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment