Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Perfect Gift for your Toddler and preschooler

Since I have a lot of new traffic moving through my site, and many of you being strangers (a big Bearful bear hug to you new followers!!!) I thought it appropriate to share a quick message about who I am, and what I do since we haven't been formally introduced. 

I am an author published with BQB Publishing company, a fantastic hybrid publisher who has truly helped make my little dream come true!  I published my first children's book last December called "Bearful Bear and his new Moves."  It is geared for preschoolers, and includes rhythm, rhyme, movement and vocal play so you can fully engage with your little reader!  I am passionate about language development through movement and vocal play because of my years as a Kindermusik Educator (shout out!), and seeing firsthand how this combo is a magic potion for helping our little ones build their language base and get a little exercise while they're at it!  Here's the the book trailer narrated by yours truly:



Bearful Bear and his new Moves has received many reviews, ALL of which have been 5 star (humbling!) and I am so proud of little Bearful and what we learn from him through his journey- like learning from our friends, trying new things, and bravery! 

So, consider adding "Bearful Bear and his new Moves" to your child, grandchild, or school's library this holiday season.  You can buy it online or your favorite book store!
 AMAZON
Barnes and Noble
BQB Publishing
ebook versions:
Nook
Kindle
Kobo

Bearful and I wish you the Happiest Holiday season filled with lots of love, quality time and reading!
Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment